Monday, June 2, 2014

Carrie Berk, Age 11, NY Fashion Week


Me and my BFF Lila!

Me!
Best time I have ever had with East Coast Starz (and there have been lots! Pink Hummer anyone?!) was walking the runway during New York Fashion Week! My mom, my two friends Lila Goldstein and Sophie Ostrove and I all piled in the car and arrived at Studio Square in Long Island City. I met Booch O'Connell in line. 

We had met before at Take 4 and we became really good friends chatting about how much we loved fashion and Dance Moms! Inside, super stylist Stacie Fitz quickly picked out an awesome Les Tout Petit outfit for me: a rocker chic look with silver leggings a black shirt and a furry vest. The outdoor stage and runway was huge, and there were so many people watching and cheering for us! 



With the cast of Dance Moms!
I loved strutting down the runway and striking a pose. At the end of the day I got to hang with Chloe, Paige, Maddie, Kenzie and their moms from Dance Moms. We took tons of pics and they signed autographs for me. It was an amazing experience from start to finish--the only kind you get at East Coast Starz!!!
--Carrie Berk age 11



No comments:

Post a Comment